Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn in New England


This post is dedicated to Mom. I was talking to her on the phone today and we were talking about Fall colors. I was afraid I was going to miss them when I went to Jordan and Amanda's wedding two weeks ago. Well, they're still 'blooming' gorgeous!

I was going to post pictures of my hike up in New Hampshire overlooking Lake Winnepesaukee (in homage to my love for Bill Murray and Bob Wiley for that matter) but those will have to wait.

These beauties are from the cemetery across the street from me. Yes, I live in celestial realms. Ok, so, the colors didn't come out as vibrant as they really are because it's an overcast day today. My apologies in advance for not being able to adequately transfer the beauty across cyberspace.



I actually run through this here cemetery every Monday, Friday and Saturday.

If you were here with me, we'd be interdigitating while walking through this cemetery. Then we'd go to a farm near the North Shore for apple cider donuts and apple cider to dip said donuts into. These places exist and they've revolutionized my taste buds.



I love these trees. So. So. so.


1 comment:

  1. These photos are so incredible, Kris! Thanks for posting them. Driving in to school today it was rainy, overcast, and there were some trees with a very similar dull glow as a lot of these. Love it.

    ReplyDelete